- Life Groups
- Abbas Haven
Thank you for visiting New Life Church’s web site, if you should choose to stop in and see us at one of our three services, here are a few things you can expect:
• Our first service is Sunday morning, from 8:30-10 AM. This is a contemporary service that our Associate Pastor, Mark Hall, takes lead of. Following every early service, the Coffee Shop over in the youth center is open.
• Our second Sunday morning service is at 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. This is also a contemporary service where we get very excited about who Jesus is, and it shows in our praise and worship. Our Senior Pastor, Lester S. Hall, takes lead of this service and always brings a timely, applicable word from the Lord.
• We also offer a Saturday Night of Worship on a quarterly basis. During this hour and a half worship and prayer service we come together to minister unto the Lord in a spirit of freedom and expression. We lift up specific prayer needs and give you the opportunity to personally connect with the Lord. Check the church calendar to confirm dates and times.
• Another thing you can expect when visiting New Life is to be greeted and treated like an old friend. We are a family church, and we believe that we are all part of the larger body of Christ, which makes you part of our family.
• We offer a full range of adult, youth and children’s ministries. Nursery and children’s church are offered for both services, as well as other opportunities throughout the week for our youth, young adults, men and women. Whether you’re young, old, married, or single, there’s a place for you to get connected at New Life.
For more information about New Life Church, who we are and what we’re about, please follow the different links on this site or call the church office at 406-656-0171. We hope to see you soon.